Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 355 and Pinch


Oh gosh... 10 days to go... oh geez.... Oh... oh...

Is it strange to feel like a habit has formed? I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when New Year's rolls around and I don't require myself to have a finished project every single day. How will I cope??

Here I was trying to use up a small bit of leftover yarn. I wasn't sure how long the yarn would last and had to frog the entire scarf twice before I came up with this one. I left some spaces of just chain stitch and on the final row double crocheted over the chains in to the very first row of stitching which pinched the fabric into pretty little puffs. The scallops are rather pretty and face framing. I'll draft this quickie pattern out sometime soon, but for now, I need to head to the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!