Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 235 and Ticker Tape


This is a very similar scarf to one of my favorites that I did WAY back in February. It's so long ago that I don't even remember what it was called. I think I called it Dreads. In that scarf I used a thick and thin yarn as the main design element and used chains crocheted around the thin parts to hold the body together. This time, I've chosen lots of different colors and made long chains to start with. Then I used other chains to hold them in a mesh pattern. I left all the strands hanging for this photo because I keep flip flopping on whether or not I would like them to be short or long. I can't decide. So since you can only once, I better leave them long for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!