Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 203 and Bacon


Kevin insisted on the title. I caved.

Anyway, having already dabbled in moebius knitting, I figured there was a crochet version. In fact crocheting a moebius is even easier than knitting because crochet offers the benefit of working in any direction since every stitch stands alone. All I did was chain a length I wanted and gave it a twist before single crocheting in every chain starting at the slip knot end. Upon arriving at the beginning of the round, I kept moving forward but into the bottom bumps of the original chain. After that, it was all stitch for stitch and they always faced me.

I suspect that doing patterns in moebius crochet might be a little trickier and I'll have to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!