Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116 and Holding Hands


Hey Hey Hey! It turns out I have not exhausted my ideas for the ever versatile, ever speedy, fingerknitting! This time around I made a few strips and carefully counted my rows so that each of the strips would be even. Then with a larger sized trusty crochet hook, I used a single crochet, chain one pattern to connect the strips of fingerknitting.

The look is very different from other finger knitting ideas. Usually each strip curls into something that looks like I-cord, but when crocheted together and forced to stay open, there is an interesting laddering effect.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting use of finger knitting, is there no end to your creativity? I must try this technique soon. I bet my daughter would enjoy it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!