Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73 and the Corset


Here's a fast easy way to enhance a plain fabric. Tulle comes in ribbons as well as in bolts and this is a perfect opportunity to use up some tulle ribbon. A plain fleece fabric that needs enhancing ony needs evenly spaced snips through which the tulle may be threaded. For this scarf I did 10 snips in 2 rows of five and they were about 2 inches apart in any direction. Lace them up as you would a shoe or a corset and use either matching colors or contrast colors depending on the look you're hoping for. So very very easy.

I'm a little bummed out that I haven't had the chance to finish the other scarves I've been working on. Every daily deadline seems to come faster and faster. Good thing I have 2 days off coming up. Thanks for the support, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!