Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64 and the Classic Granny


Crocheters everywhere know this one! Your classic one color granny squares all in a row make a traditional and lovely scarf!

This was made with a size J hook, one ball of red heart soft, and 3 rounds of the basic granny square. 16 squares whip stitched together made for a pleasing scarf. This is rather slender but perfect for the still nippy spring weather we're getting here in Ohio.

I'll take a fresh picture tomorrow. This one is really terrible! :'O... Edit: Bah, this is better, but it still doesn't show off the nice little clusters of double crochet! I'll have to try again some time.

1 comment:

  1. Granny Squares. I wish I could make them. I love them. I've tried & tried and it never works out. One day I'll master it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!