Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47 and the Scrunchie


So very sick. I'll make this pretty and descriptive another time when I don't feel like death warmed over.

----------Edit for description!-----------------

I'm feeling much better now and had to fix this post. New picture, add a description and hey, we're back in business.

This is another cowl knit in the round, but this time I've added cables in various places. They aren't lined up cables, but an all over pattern that makes an interesting scrunched up texture without any distinguishable cables.

This would be a good idea for a game knitting piece. Follow this link for more info on the concept. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/game-knitting
Choose your key moments and perform a 6 stitch cable everytime the key moment comes up.

Having been ridiculously sick at the time, I definitely cut this one short. If I were to make another one, I'd have added another 4 or 5 inches in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!