Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 36 and Menswear


Edit: Found it! The camera was under a couple of scarves. In hindsight, it was pretty obvious. And darn it, I am having trouble taking decent pictures lately :P

ACK I somehow managed to lose the camera between yesterday and today! I'll search all over tonight.

Today's scarf is already neckwear, but two pieces of neckwear made into one. Yes, those are men's ties. Use a ladder stitch to sew them side by side and I hate to say it, but you're pretty much stuck with hand sewing for this.

I placed the skinny end of one by the fat end of the other so the scarf was symmetrical, but there's no reason you can't have a fat on one end and thin on the other end wedge scarf. I think this is also ripe for embellishment. It's really just begging for some crazy quilt embroidery along the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!