Saturday, June 26, 2010

Question 2 - Grow up and Get a job

8 Questions Part 2

What do you want to be when you grow up?

This answer is incredibly boring, but I'm the kind of person that treasures security. I want to be a property owner. I'm still young, and I have lots of time to accomplish that goal, but for now? I'm impatient.

As a child I lived in a comfortable home with my parents and my younger brother and we had a modest back yard where we could play on our swings and help Mom plant her garden (sometimes slightly overgrown) and sit on the picnic table and blow bubbles while Dad mowed the lawn.

Some day I want that for myself.

1 comment:

  1. aaawww cute! We are currently working on buying our house. I love tending the garden and growing our vegetables (even if it's only tomatoes and basil this year LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments! We do read and appreciate them all and try to answer questions if you post them!